2004 Dom Pérignon is the thirty-ninth release of Moët flagship wine. This specific vintage is predominantly Pinot Noir (54%), the other grape being Chardonnay (46%). 2004 was declared a vintage without any glitches or specific problems by Richard Geoffroy, Dom Pérignon oenologist and wine maker since 1996 or “memory maker” as he preferred to be called.
PS: link to see a Butler style Sabrage video by Richard Sagala
*Lady Diana was born in 1961